Thursday, January 17, 2013

Joey Yung personality changes, avoids Denise Ho; clarifies mom 'close girlfriend' rumors

Just after completing her 12 show concert, Joey Yung immediately went to Thailand for a 3 day vacation. During the time she was away from HK, her mother was photographed together with a female close friend. The report also said that this female close friend wanted Joey to call her "Ah Ba" (father).

"Chik Chak Music Awards Presentation" will be held on January 1, 2011. Yesterday the press conference was held with the 'Chik Chak Top 10' announced. Wonder if Joey had been affected by the rumors, but Joey normally does not avoid her close friend Denise Ho, however yesterday they seem to have avoided one another. The organizers arranged Denise to announce Joey to the stage, and when Joey got on stage she instantly said: "You ah? Why are you wearing a dress today?" The two did not know what else to say, and kept saying 'You ah?' or 'What?' having no chemistry. The MC also could not help but say: "Only you two will understand what your talking about." Then it was arranged that Joey and Denise take photos together, the two stood next to one another for a moment before bouncing away. When the media requested that they take more photos, Joey and Denise reluctantly stood next to each other again.

No Other Person as Father

As to the reports about her mom and a female friend being together, Joey said: "A colleague told me about it already, said that my mom was followed by the paparazzi, I immediately called my mom to comfort her and helped her get through the moment. I am a public figure and is used to being bothered, but my mom and her friend are outside of the industry, I do not want them to be troubled again by the media. I also have to clarify a little, the report said my mom's friend wanted me to call her father, I have always only had an Ah Ma (mother), my mom is also the father, she has two roles, so I will not call another person father." Joey expressed that her mom and the female friend have known each other for a very long time, she accepts her as part of the 'family', and hopes that the media will not bother them again.

Greatest Effort Into Work Worth more than 40 million Ad fees

It was also rumored that Albert Yeung added HK$40 million TVB advertisement fees for Joey, wanting to push her up to get Most Popular Female Singer Award. Joey said: "At the end of each year, there are always these types of rumors. This year I have done one of the best concerts since I've been in the industry. I gambled my life, putting in the greatest effort. I feel that concerts are more important than awards, and is worth more than 40 million!"

No comments:

Post a Comment