Thursday, January 17, 2013

Joey Yung not having children, not related to being brokeback



Joey Yung and 2R attended the ANTEPRIMA X MY MELODY & KUROMI event in Harbour City yesterday, where their photos with the product was uploaded on Facebook for a voting earlier. Results, Joey had the highest votes, the fashion brand ANTEPRIMA donated HK$100,00 to the Child Sexual Abuse Foundation under Joey's name.

At the event, Joey wore the brand's Tarzan outfit. When Josy was taking pictures, she carelessly revealed her padding on her chest and when she sat down, she revealed her underwear. She indeed tripped up, Joey smiled: "I got a lot thinner, I already clamped onto the outfit with my underarms."

Yesterday Joey had on couple necklace and ring with 'close friend' Denise Ho. When she was sharing her experience on stage, she suddenly said: "I suspect that I won't ever be having children." Her comment made the brokeback relationship even more mysterious. Joey explained: "It's not a problem giving birth and childbearing, the problem is teaching the child. So many friends around me have children, looking after their children is already enough for me. Not as much responsibilities. (Not afraid people will say your brokeback?) Not related, even if it's this type of love can still have children. Also, I'm afraid I can't lose weight after giving birth."

Does not admit being a rich lady

As to carrying on the ancestral line duty, Joey said that the responsibility is left to her little brother: "This time I really need to pass it on to him, before when I went back home to celebrate the end of my concert, I told him to hurry and get marry. (He has a girlfriend?) Yes, already dated for 7 years." Towards the rumors that she's sitting on billions worth of property and that she's a rich lady, Joey modestly said: "Don't believe the resports, not even half of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment