Thursday, January 17, 2013

Joey Yung: Ah Sa is intelligent, Ah Gil is simple

The relationship "EEG Big Sister" Joey Yung and Twins' Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) and Gillian Chung (Ah Gil) have is like sisters. The three of them humorously named themselves "EEG Dragon Tiger Panther", being together with them is full of happiness, and manager Mani Fok even personally guided Joey to join this EEG family, long ago looking at Mani as family.

Regarding these sisters, Joey Yung commented: "Ah Sa and Ah Gil are both my sisters in this line of work, Ah Sa's appearance is like a cartoon, when I first got to know her she really took the iniative, and she talks more. On the other hand, I did not have any particular impression towards Ah Gil, because she was very quiet. But these past few years, their personalities have turned around. 

Regarding Ah Gil, we hope to like her more, because the way she behaves is very simple, unimaginably simple. She has a good character, is trustworthy, does not disturb others, already gets very happy from small things, but she does not know how to express herself. She really wants and needs romance, it is romance that is the main course of her life. Because her character is like this, we do not want her to make any mistakes, she is a good woman.

Ah Sa is very intelligent, she knows how to take care of herself. These past few years, assuming the role as the Leader of a group, she is extremely well qualified and competent. In fact she and I should switch our appearances, because she looks naive and innocent, while I seem like I know 'things.' The topics I usually chat with Ah Sa and Ah Gil are different, but I feel very happy when I am together with them."

Argues with Mani because of work

"And manager Mani is like a family member, in those days it was her who took me to get to know Mr. Yeung (Albert Yeung). I will pour out things on my mind to her, sometimes she is like a mother, but once we talk about work, it is like clashing with each other. I do not have a very good temper when I confront work, but no matter the argument, everyone understands that it is for the best of the work. I have grown from being like a baby at first to drastically maturing. Learning to communicate with her is also a very being learning experience. And the company is very willing to give me space, I really thank them."

Admire what Nicholas is willing to undertake

"As for Nicholas (Tse) it was difficult to become familiar with him, but I really admire this man. He is willing to undertake everything he has put out, from dealing with relationship questions to treating the people around him, he gets it. He was once described by people as very fickle, but among the male celebrities I know, he is one of the most single-minded. His perseverence and respect for himself are worthy for me to respect. 

Before Ge Jai (Leo Ku) joined the company, we already worked together and knew each other. I think that he protects himself too much, making himself too exhausted. He sings, is a director, is a boss, and designs. Even looking at him is tiring. I hope that he can relax a little, put down his line of defense." 

No comments:

Post a Comment