Thursday, January 17, 2013

Joey Yung's unforgettable memory, Chow Yun Fat as her photographer



Last night, Joey Yung 'automatically devotes' herself to the premiere of the new fim Let Bullets Fly and support her idol Chow Yun Fat. Unfortunately, Fat Gor was unable to attend, disappointing Joey. She heard that the film has full of unanswered questions, so she wanted to personally experience it. She joked that she has to blow a kiss to director Wen Jiang on behalf of her friend.

Joey had the fate of meeting Chow Yun Fat a few times before, the most memorable one happened 7 years ago. She was at a salon and conincidentally saw Fat Gor getting his hair done there. Adores taking pictures, Fat Gor served as a photographer and took photos of Joey. She said: "At the time I didn't have makeup on yet, and I just washed my hair, so my hair was dripping wet. Fat Gor told me not to move and took a picture of me. Then he developed a black & white version of the photo for me as a gift. It also had his autograph on it. Up until this day I still have that photo at home for memories."

Every times Joey sees Fat Gor, she gets so excited she turns into a little fan. One time she and a friend were out eating and encountered Fat Gor, she immediately went forward to ask for a picture with him. Fat Gor did not feel troubled and was even in an intimate manner. When speaking of the film's sequel, would she want to guest star in it and collaborate with him? Joey said: "The film had such good success, don't mess with them, see if there's time and opportunity, I'll go visit and watch hime act!"

No comments:

Post a Comment