Thursday, January 17, 2013

Joey Yung's orange 'Popsicle' dress is eye catching enough for 'All Star Glam Exam'




Joey Yung, William Chan, Chapman To and Margie Tsang were recording for TVB game show All Star Glam Exam last night. Joey appeared wearing a long orange dress worth 5 figures. When asked if she was afraid her orange dress isn't as flashy as other guests? Joey joked: "The colour is already eye-catching, it's like a Popsicle!" She rarely goes on game shows and this time she only participates because of the hosts Grasshopper's strong invitation: "There's no need for any physical work, can eat and dress up nicely. I know these are the last two episodes, so I immediately asked Mani if I had time on my schedule. Also, Grasshopper invited me, I don't need to think about it all and will come support them. (Did you ask Remus Choi about his drinking and driving case?) No, but I did tell him to be careful. He already gave the case to the lawyer to handle. I know he has always been careful, just this time he was careless." Also, Joey responded to the hot topic of Hong Kong 'good deal' men would rather go up North to find a wife, she greatly defended HK girls: "What is wrong with girls being independent? As long as the girl meets her true lover, they will completely be devoted. Girls are just that simple."

Also, when Chapman To faced the camera, he deliberately tricked William and said: "Every cloud has a silver lining. Ah Sa loves William Chan!" When William heard the comment, he went forward to hit Chapman . William said his girlfriend Ah Sa participated in this show earlier: "Last time when she grabbed the money, she was only short by 1 bill to win the top prize. She told me to practice counting money at home. (Her sensitivity towards money causes fear for you?) She's just good at counting money, and is an extremely thrifty person. (Is that what you like about her?) That is a strength of hers."

Does William have confidence to win? He said: "With Margie Tsang, this overstepping bound woman, I'm scared. Because she's so open, I am not as open as her, so there is definitely going to be a challenge. Also this time eating sea cucumbers is our test, itch when I eat sea cucumbers." Margie teased him back saying that he as never seen an 'in bound' woman that has such good body figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment