Thursday, January 17, 2013

Joey Yung learns to be persistent for the right things







Last night, Joey Yung, Raymond Lam, William Chan and Mag Lam held a Metro radio concert. When Joey performed The Foggy Love (霧裡看花), she said emotionally: "The song said as long as you like it, then you don't have to care about what others think. This is something I learned after turning 30. As long as it's right, I be persistent." Her comment appears to be referring to her relationship with Wilfred Lau, in which the public does not support. She later explained in an interview: "Life is a journey. Trying new things is experience." It was said her boss Albert Yeung is planning to start a new film and cast her with Wilfred? She said: "If it's going to make one, I'm like poison to the box office. He should cast a Film King to balance it out." When speaking of the box office poison, she can't get away mentioning Eason Chan: "If he says he's number two, no one dares to say their number one. If he's willing to, next year we can shoot a movie together. Two negatives makes a positive, poison attacking poison!" 

Mainland singer Ma Aiwun bashes Raymond Lam as a 'Playboy Film King' and his series/movies are no good. In response to this, Raymond expressed with a black face: "First, don't play me. Don't blame me for everything. I want to be a Film King too. I never heard of her name before, but I have seen the report. (Do you feel innocent?) I just don't think it is necessary to keep talking about it, I don't know her." 

This is Mag Lam's first performance since she lost her voice, and even teared up on stage. During the interview, her voice turned into a 'chicken voice'. She frankly expressed she hasn't recovered yet: "If I can do it this time, it can encourage me to recover faster. After this performance, I'm going to take a break."

No comments:

Post a Comment