Thursday, January 17, 2013

Joey Yung is willing to fight, reveal and look as ugly as needed


Yesterday morning, Joey Yung accepted a radio interview, but because she was suffering from the flu, she was 20 minutes late. It was said Joey will soon be starting Raymond Wong's new film The Eight Happiness (八星抱喜) with Donnie Yen, Kelly Chen and Louis Koo. Joey said frankly: "Mani (her manager) did mention it to me, but not confirmed." It was rumored Kelly is offered a million per day of shooting salary for her comeback performance. Asked about Joey's salary? She said: "Let's see how much they think I'm worth! I am just a newcomer in the film scene, how can I dare to say anything? Also I don't have a representative work. Initially I thought I'll just get an award after shooting this one film Diva and then wait until my value increases before I shoot any more films. But Raymond Wong had those intelligent eyes and is taking the opportunity now that I'm still low to absorb me."

When speaking of Raymond Wong's Lunar New Year films being an expert at defaming the lead actress, Joey was asked if she minds playing an ugly girl? She said: "If I had to stick on a mustache or play a female landlord that is fine, but absolutely no smoking!" For the role, Joey does not mind going down the sexy path either. She laughed: "Sexiness is not a problem, the lead actor is Donnie Yen and Louis Koo! (Who do you want to kiss?) Anyone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment